Troocoo are partnering with a respected heavy manufacturing business with global interests and a huge focus on the Australasian Market. They have grown and enhanced their reputation as a genuine global market player.
We are on the lookout for a confident Interim Procurement Manager with a strong background in capital projects and site-based supply / remote operations working under an Australian Standards contracts.
This would be a minimum 6-month engagement with some minimal travel to site (interstate major city) as required during the capital phase for a number of projects. It’s essential that you are someone that can commence quickly and hit the ground running to deliver results efficiently for our client.
You would display the following skills:
- A proven ability as a Procurement Leader within a civil capital / site environment;
- 5 years minimum procurement experience;
- Previous knowledge of Australian Standard contracts
- A general understanding of heavy industry / manufacturing environments;
- Confident commercial understanding;
- Tertiary qualifications preferred;
- Previous experience managing procurement in a multiple project environment;
- Operational / site specific experience is highly beneficial.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional relationship building skills;
- Strong personal drive;
- Able to work to project timelines;
- Calm under pressure;
- Proven in delivery and a results focussed mindset;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join a global market leader in the industry they operate in working on a significant project for the company’s growth / future plans. A minimum 6-month contact with a strong possibility of extension and or permanency is available with a highly attractive remuneration package.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org