- Provide efficient support and accurate data model advice to internal and external customers.
- Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders for review of data models as they relate to integration requirements.
- Provide feedback against project schedule adherence.
- Analysis and design stage artefacts within the software integration development process.
- Provide input to assist in compilation and management of issue and risk registers.
- Generation of data models and mappings for inclusion in integration work packages.
- Support testing, deployment, production support processes
- Agile Project Delivery
- Integration Architecture, Data Analysis and Design
- Information and Data Modelling and Architecture
- Experienced in XML schemas (XSD), XML Spy, UML, Microsoft Excel for realisation of data models, data mappings
- Understanding of and exposure to standard industry models (e.g. ACCORD, AS4590, OAGIS) and information architecture frameworks
- Data analysis and creation/management of Canonical (Common) Data Models for integration scenarios
- Skilled in reading XML, UML, WSDLs
- Skilled in use of JIRA/Confluence
- Microsoft MDS – mandatory; Microsoft BizTalk, WCF - desirable
- Knowledge and skills in Behavior Driven Development
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.