- Developing information security policy and planning as well as monitoring, auditing and reporting on security governance.
- Developing and monitoring compliance and report information data handling, all whilst adopting a consultative approach to managing the work.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in information security management including developing and administering security strategies, policies, procedures, architectures and technology solutions in a large enterprise.
- A risk management approach for reviewing services identifying and assessing risks and accept or mitigate using appropriate security controls.
- Familiarity with the application of ISO 27001 compliance based standards.
- Delivered security awareness training for technical and non-technical employees.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical, problem solving and project and change management skills in a business and/or government context.
- Ability to solve complex operational problems and implement technology solutions.
- Knowledge of standardized information security frameworks, architecture and standards, security technologies, controls and tools.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.