There are strategic and operational components to this role but the key requirements are as follows:
- Build and maintain positive long-term relationships with key internal and external business and vendor stakeholders through regular contact and communication and delivery of quality services.
- Actively maintain the health of assigned IT vendor relationships and the accuracy and currency of associated contracts
- Assist in the development of IT performance measures and metrics and its associated governance and reporting, incorporating the service needs of the business.
- Actively maintain IT vendor and contract compliance obligations and take corrective action as required to meet these obligations or in response to audits.
- Provide high level expert advice and reporting to relevant Divisional and Group-level governance and management forums.