About the Role:
The role will provide leadership and direction to a team of Partner Specialists, Partnership Assurance and Administration roles. In addition, the role will have key leadership responsibilities in managing our client's Managed Service Provider (MSP). The successful candidate will be maintaining the appropriate level of commercial tension and in line with probity and conflict of interest requirements while managing the end-to-end relationship with assigned partner(s) in alignment with policies and frameworks.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in a similar role performing vendor/third-party management, with a preference to experience within an outsourced environment.
- Five (5) or more years supervisory experience in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated success operating in a complex and multifaceted organisation reliant on an MSP providing Systems Integration and Management (SIAM) services.
- Demonstrated ability to implement mature vendor performance frameworks, delivering measurable benefits.
- Experience with managing day to day team administration, Human Resource activities e.g. performance reviews, recruitment, team meetings, and regular one on ones.
- Experience communicating and influencing at Board and Executive levels.
- Knowledge of best practice vendor management methods and approaches, tools, processes and objectives.
- Solid grasp of financial concepts, such as depreciation schedules, dollar costing and total cost of ownership.
- Knowledge of market trends in contract and pricing models, service delivery, performance management, and innovations
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO at ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 a confidential discussion.