IT Operations Manager
|Job Title:||IT Operations Manager|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 17:15|
• Ensure technology meets business aligned service delivery and corporate outcomes through development of strong, effective relationships and provide proactive support that instills sustained confidence in technology.
• Plan, manage and deliver the Infrastructure and Operations transformation of a decentralised national multi-state operation to a centralised shared services environment, overseen by common processes and governance models;
• Engage and collaborate with overseas IT departments and business stakeholders on technology deployments, system upgrades and maintenance outages;
• Create and maintain excellent partnership level relationships with third party vendors and outsourced IT services providers;
• Develop, implement and continually refine and improve incident, change and problem management procedures and documentation to align operations with best practices.
• You possess innate relationship building skills;
• You can demonstrate superior negotiation skills and commercial acumen (for instance managing a full RFP process through to product delivery);
• Demonstrated experience in a management role, ideally leading infrastructure operations in an enterprise-scale, geographically dispersed environment;
• Broad experience across technology infrastructure and operations to include: network services telecommunications, IT security, identity management, enterprise system management;
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft O365 and Cloud technologies;
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise activities in accordance with available resources and business needs;
If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your application to this advert or email through any queries to email@example.com.