One of our top tier Energy clients are in need for an experienced ICT Project Manager to manage the execution of the overall cyber security uplift plan, including managing risk, stakeholders, schedule, scope and reporting. This role will see the ICT Project Manager liaise with leaders of the Operational Technology initiatives to consolidate information for reporting. Our client is offering an initial 12 month contract.
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Work effectively with Project Sponsor, Project Client, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
- Collate and develop reports from a complex set of projects that are appropriate for all audience levels.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience in cyber security project delivery or cyber security operational role
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security and risk management concepts
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project’s business case and plans including project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan
- Experience in managing a cross-functional technical team
- Ability to work in accordance with PMO governance
- High level written and verbal communication for an Executive and Board Member audience
- Come from an Electrical/mining/gas environment is (Desired)
- Certification in Cyber Security disciplines (Desired)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion