Troocoo is proud to partner with an Energy Solutions provider in Australia for their 5 Minute Settlement Initiative. The ICT Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the support and assurance services required for the successful delivery of the Program.
This role acts as an analyst, advisor and reporting coordinator. The role of the Program Coordinator is to act as a highly efficient hub for the coordination of administrative activities, done by, and in support of, project managers allocated to the 5MS Program. With a combination of methodologies (Waterfall and Agile), it is a requirement to consolidate information across the various data sources.
The ICT Program Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Provide resource management activities (demand analysis, collation of input from PMs, consolidation of overall demand/supply reporting)
- Provide onboarding and offboarding service for all 5MS program resources, including keeping track of seating allocations.
- Assist Trading Program Manager with consolidation and review of month-end reporting.
- Ensure all 5MS Program documentation is appropriately filed in Content Manager.
- Coordinate 5MS Program Team and Steering Committee meetings, the 5MS shared inbox and provide secretariat services for the 5MS Program Steering Committee.
- Working with the Trading Program Manager, and the ICT PMO, ensure the consolidated schedule for the 5MS Program is maintained, and any change requests (CRs) appropriately applied.
- Maintain 5MS Program level artefacts with support from the Trading Program Manager and PMs.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least five years ICT program coordination experience, including the support of complex projects/programs, coordinating delivery artefacts and providing financial and scheduling support at a program or portfolio level.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies and frameworks applied on large programs.
- Strong skills in project planning, program risk management, financial, resourcing, and scheduling disciplines.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, ERP (Ellipse), Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.