- Assist in the build and execution of a strategic partnerships strategy that enables our client to source new value from vendors
- Working with the Managed Services Partner, manage the maintenance/enhancement of tools for use in partner management, including vendor tracking, analytics and performance management tools (scorecards and dashboards).
- Serve as a point of resolution for key vendor issues and disputes and drive those issues to resolution
- Provide executive reporting to ensure the value delivered and performance issues are made visible, and issues escalated for decision via agreed governance forums.
- Demonstrated track record of creating value for an organisationthrough effective strategic partnerships, including significant experience with IT industry vendors.
- Demonstrated experience managing software licensing, hardware procurement and outsourcing agreements.
- Extensive experience working with strategic sourcing and partner management strategies and plans for IT services and managing alignment with these.
- Experience with IT vendor management in a services organisation, for example delivering community services, health, disability services or aged care
- Knowledge of best practice vendor management methods and approaches, tools, processes and objectives
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO at ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.