Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organisation based in South Brisbane. They strive to deliver the best customer experience every day and encourage creativity and collaboration to enable excellent outcomes for the people they support.
Our client provides services throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. They offer a fun, diverse and challenging environment with great learning and career opportunities for people who share their values. They provide support for their employees who want to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
Our client also offer great benefits including:
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Private health insurance discounts
- A range of working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- An employee assistance program
- Leading the development, implementation and ongoing operation of cyber security controls
- Regular engagement with a wide range of stakeholder groups both within and outside our organisation
- Delivery of ongoing cyber security education & awareness campaigns
- Developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, procedures or other documentation as required.
- Conducting periodic penetration tests and other security testing practices to monitor the effectiveness of cyber security controls.
- Monitoring cyber security attacks and intrusions and taking appropriate response actions.
- Identifying and realise cost efficiencies
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information security or related field (or equivalent field experience in a similar role).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) accredited (mandatory).
- Minimum five to ten years’ experience in a similar or relevant role.
- Demonstrated experience working with security protection and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, assessing and managing cyber security risk.
- Demonstrated capability to maintain awareness of current and emerging cyber security threats.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) accredited (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, assessing and applying cyber security controls based on industry standards (e.g. NIST, ISO27001, Essential Eight)
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.