As the largest and most experienced provider of vocational education and training across the state, TAFE Queensland prides itself on delivering exceptional educational outcomes for the Queensland community.
TAFE Queensland enrols over 120,000 students across a network of over 50 campuses, in workplaces, online and in markets offshore. Having operated in the Queensland market for over 130 years, TAFE Queensland is embarking on an exciting period of growth and change with the implementation of a leading HRP system.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Lead you will provide much needed support, guidance and advice to the Project team. Drawing on your strong HR knowledge, coupled with project experience, you will work towards ensuring the new HRP system is delivered on time and inline with the project plan. With dual reporting lines to the HRP Project Manager and the Director – People, Culture and Change you will;
- Contribute to research, analysis and evaluation of the system requirements and appropriate workflows required to align with business objectives and people outcomes.
- Support the design, implementation and monitoring of project plans and schedules.
- Build strong and engaging relationships with key stakeholders within the project team and the TAFE Queensland HR network to influence change and adoption of the project.
- Assist in developing quality management procedures to ensure a high-quality outcome for the project.
- Assist in system development and implementation.
- Prepare high level correspondence, submissions and reports for key stakeholders.
- Continuously promote new ways of improving efficiencies through cost reduction.
- Consistently contribute to a high performing culture of continuous improvement and innovation to deliver a quality outcome for TAFE Queensland.
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Previous experience working across a dynamic project environment ensuring quality outcomes
- Extensive prior experience and knowledge of HR systems, understanding overall system and business design
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing, presentation and change management abilities
- Previous experience achieving successful and effective outcomes across a HR system implementation project environment
- Strong operational HR and Payroll experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to work diverse and geographically dispersed stakeholders.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we get back to your application shortly.