Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (Domino's) is the largest pizza chain in Australia in terms of both network store numbers and network sales holding the exclusive master franchise rights for the Domino's brand and network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg and Denmark.
With more than 800 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Domino's is committed to providing customers with the best experience possible. Everything from the online ordering experience - where customers are shown a real time image of their order via DOM Pizza Checked before it's cut, boxed and hustles out the door - to being able to track their delivery via GPS Driver Tracker, Domino's prides itself on being at the forefront of digital innovation.
About the Role
Reporting to Health and Safety Business Partner, this role will provide Health and Safety support across Australia and New Zealand. Responsibilities include;
- In conjunction with the Health and Safety Business Partner, support the ongoing management of the safety management system
- Continuously promote health and safety initiatives across the Domino's Group
- Assess ongoing safety risks and develop action plans to ensure compliance
- Engage with stakeholders to facilitate the resolution of complex safety matters
- Maintain health and safety policies and procedures
- Support the improvement of health and safety practices across multiple sites
- Qualifications in Health and Safety or a related discipline
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety with 2-3 years experience
- Ability to champion Health and Safety initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work across dispersed locations
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
For further information please contact Jess O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.