About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, as the Head of Technology you will be responsible for the overall direction of this business’ technology environment.
This company carries some of the leading brands and products in their industry and in this role, you will be accountable for the development and implementation of the digital and omnichannel strategy. You will also lead and drive the management of Infrastructure, Operations and all internal and external experience in relation to technology. You will build key strategic relationships to drive competitive advantage and this includes providing advice and recommendations to the senior executive team.
- You are a genuine leader who is accountable for the strategic direction of technology. Success in the role entails leading the business through a program of transformational change, both in digital technology, but also operationally.
- As well as managing and maintain the current state, you will possess an innovative and ‘blue-sky thinking approach’ to how new and emerging technologies will shape the wider business strategy and objectives.
- You will lead the digital optimisation across the management systems, customer facing websites, marketing and CRM solutions and their foundational data, reporting and analytics platforms.
- You are experienced in managing "journey to the cloud".
- You possess very strong commercial negotiation skills, change management experience and familiarity with new and emerging technologies and technology trends.
- As the most senior representative of technology within the business you will be an exceptional communicator with the ability to translate technical and relay to a non-technical wider business audience.
- Your stakeholder engagement skills will be exceptional, with the ability to develop relationships both internally and externally taking stakeholders of all levels on an inclusive journey that will assist in delivering the best outcomes.
- Any experience in driving process and system change via a de-centralised to centralised service model will be highly beneficial.
This is Brisbane based permanent positon, paying a highly competitive package, ideally commencing in January 2020.
If you have the right experience and are looking for a true career role in a genuine leadership position, then please apply or email ICT@troocoo.com