integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly and we deliver results for our clients, enabling them to stay home, where they want to be!
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and forming a crucial part of the people leadership team the Head of Talent will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of effective talent strategies and operational outcomes nationally. As a key leader, this role will proactively engage with the business to understand their demands, talent and people needs short-medium term. Working with the leaders around the operational forecasts, you will assist in building out effective talent identification and sourcing strategies – delivering excellent workforce outcomes for integratedliving.
Understanding the external talent market trends, this role will focus on optimising talent acquisition, employee value proposition, talent systems and processes to continuously improve the candidate experience and operational effectiveness. In this role you will;
- Develop and implement talent identification and acquisition strategies aligning to organisational demand and growth
- Partner with leaders across the organisation to truly understand national talent requirements
- Analyse future talent trends and needs, designing purpose built talent acquisition strategies to support future state
- Support the development of the integratedliving employee value proposition
- Build and manage relationships with external service providers to support talent outcomes
- Ensure talent acquisition systems and processes support and enhance talent acquisition activities
- Proven track record and relevant experience in leading and building highly effective talent acquisition teams
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing effective talent strategies within a similar environment
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work remotely and partner with geographically dispersed stakeholders and workforce
- Excellent communication skills along with high level written and presentation skills
- Analytical, thorough, organised with the ability to work in a growing and changing environment.
- High level of resilience, with the ability to navigate complex environments
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.