Trilogy is one of Australia’s leading fund managers of property-based investments. For over 22 years, seeking income and managing risk on behalf of thousands of investors has remained at the heart of everything they do. They also provide tailored finance solutions to the property and construction sectors, as one of Australia’s largest non-bank lenders.
They are now seeking a Head of Marketing to lead a team of Marketing professionals to drive the Brand, Digital and PR strategy for the company.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Marketing is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for all products and channels. They are also responsible for establishing and implementing a brand strategy as well as overseeing digital, content and PR activities for the business.
The Head of Marketing will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing execution of all campaign activity
- Measurement and evaluation of campaign activity and report results to the Board of Directors
- Developing Continuous Disclosure communications for investors and advisers
- Develop supporting communications to drive investor/adviser/borrow retention and acquisition
- Work with content writers to develop communications and drive for activity in key publications
- Stay abreast of market activity and trends
- Support the Head of Investor Relations & Distribution through delivery of leads, retention activities for investors/advisers and general marketing support
- Provide marketing support to all departments as required
- Report weekly to Senior Executives on progress of marketing performance and monthly to the Board of Directors
- Manage day-to-day relationships with third party agencies and stakeholders
About the person:
In order to be successful in this role you will have you will have a strategic mindset with an ability to articulate strategy to colleagues and stakeholders at all levels. You will have a strong background in Financial Services, ideally from a B2B and B2C perspective.
Further to this you will possess:
- High EQ as well as strong leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to tailor messages for the audience
- Project Management and organisational skills
- A network within the media/journalism space that can be leveraged for promotional activities.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of the Financial Services and investment space
- Ideally a background in Property or a keen interest in the sector
- A degree in Marketing or a related discipline
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1148.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Trilogy Funds will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.