The successful candidate, as Head of Finance will establish strategy for the finance team ensuring decision support across corporate divisions such as Marketing, Products, Risk and Customer Relations.
- Develop management information including one off analysis and management presentations.
- Accountable for annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting to Group Finance.
- Provide insight and analysis across financial performance.
- Involvement in business case development for new products and investment opportunities.
- Contribute to decision making and have financial technical input.
- Ensure business investments and initiatives have appropriate financial oversight.
- Collaborate in implementing the financial and corporate strategy.
- Lead, develop and inspire a high performing finance team.
- CA/CPA Qualified with 10 years PQE.
- Relevant degree in Finance, Business or Commerce.
- Demonstrated experience in Business Partnering.
- Change leadership mindset with a successful history of experience.
- Ability to think both critically and strategically.
- Experience within a financial institution supporting retail operations.
The Head of Finance will enjoy an excellent culture and top tier benefits with a passionate and collaborative environment.