Troocoo are partnering with Great Southern Bank to find a new Head of Enterprise Technology, a key leadership position reporting directly to the CTO.
In this business-critical position, you will be accountable for the delivery of a contemporary enterprise technology environment. Balancing strategic vision with practical application, you can demonstrate experience in technology thought leadership for the purposes of driving technology change and first-class service delivery to achieve business objectives.
More particularly, you will have previously delivered collective value for an enterprise by implementing a DevOps and cloud-centric approach to infrastructure management practices.
- 10 - 15 years’ experience leading technology functions in a matrix structure;
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps and testing automation to adopt a contemporary enterprise approach;
- Strong knowledge of partnering to enhance technology delivery including contracts and driving increased collaboration with key technology partners;
- Accountability for the strategic development of services and vendor and business relationship management;
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a heavily regulated environment (ideally financial services) where IT services are mission-critical;
- Demonstrated strategic & tactical thinking with proven implementation of successful people strategies.
CUA are hugely excited about the journey ahead and are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to be part of a winning team. So, if you’re motivated, energetic and dedicated to helping their customers achieve the great Australian dream, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.