About the Company:
Credit Union Australia (CUA) is an organisation that is driven by a passionate and genuine desire to make a difference and help their customers enrich their lives. When you join CUA you have a chance to be part of something different in a growing organisation that seeks to put its members and “digital first” at its heart.
With CUA, profits go back to customers as better rates and lower fees to provide customers with better-value banking and they are committed to delivering “life rich banking” that has everybody’s best interests at heart. This is an organisation that has a great appreciation for the importance of their brand and its connection to core values, so you will be highly valued and integral in their ongoing success. At CUA you will see the results of your work, be recognised for your achievements and be provided with the support you need to grow both personally and professionally.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the position plays a critical role in the Marketing Office leadership team and is a key influencer across the organisation. As the Head of Digital, you will set the strategic direction and be accountable for CUA’s member engagement, self-service platforms and digital sales performance.
Through your leadership you will create a culture of truly exceptional digital member experience and enhance the value proposition of this significant business. You will be a key contributor to CUA’s senior leadership team, and represent the channel with key stakeholders, clients and team members, both internally and externally. As a leader you will coach, mentor and guide a committed team.
You will also be responsible for:
- The digital experience, digital sales, strategic channel programs, and market specific initiatives and approaches;
- Developing, monitoring and reporting on progress of business plans, budgets, measures of success and return on investment, resource, systems and process;
- The day-to-day leadership and operations of your team, including meeting service standards, communication, providing ongoing team direction, coaching and mentoring to direct reports;
- Managing and implementing a prudent risk management approach in all aspects of your team;
- designing, planning and leading large-scale projects and initiatives for Digital business growth and performance;
- Sponsoring, owning and championing CUA projects and change initiatives; and
- Analysing potential digital channels that support our CUA business strategy.
This is a critical appointment for CUA therefore, we are looking for an exceptional Head of Digital with experience creating a culture of collaboration, teamwork, commitment to excellence and a professional ethic that enables the achievement of team and organisational objectives. Ideally, you will be a “digital thought leader” who can translate the future state into iterative development milestones.
In order to be successful, you will possess:
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership, and strategic and operational decision-making capabilities, especially within a climate of ambiguity and risk.
- Leadership and management experience in driving customer-led digital transformations.
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in acquisition, sales, channel, marketing, business development and partnership programs, and experience with a major brand and/or digital/high-technology consumer company is highly desirable.
- Digital strategy development, with proven experience developing and implementing strategies to optimise member experience.
- Development of business cases, facilitating workshops and building relationships within all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in large scale projects, application development and digitisation of the customer journey.
- A strong understanding of the digital technology architecture in order to support the front end member experience layer.
- Digital banking experience desired but not essential.
In this role you will have the chance to be part of something unique in an organisation that is extremely well positioned to positively disrupt and continue to drive digital growth.
For further information please call Graeme Lammie on 07 3054 1148 or to apply please submit your application in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly in follow up. Thank you again for your interest in this fantastic opportunity.