With a great workplace culture that has been driven by a highly capable and engaged team, DISSH’S people are passionate about what they do and their customers!
About the company:
DISSH foster a team culture where voices come together to collaborate on the next big idea. With a continuously growing network of 100+ team members, who are passionate about their purpose and share DISSH'S vision and mission for the brand.
DISSH has enjoyed 20 years of success in the retail industry, with a continued plan around expansion nationally as well as growing their digital presence online. DISSH was born out of the want (and need) to not only empower women, but to give women choices, make them feel good and provide the opportunity to grow within a business without limitations.
About the role:
In this business-critical position, you will be accountable for establishing and driving the DISSH online strategy which includes managing a high-performing team of managers across eCommerce and Digital with a continued plan around expansion internationally as well as growing their digital presence online.
The Head of eCommerce & Digital will also be responsible for:
- Driving and maximizing sales on all websites
- Leading, coaching and developing the eCommerce and Digital team
- Driving the strategic planning and execution of projects and expansion
- Planning and executing the roll out of promotions that will maximize sales and profitability
- Following the data to strategically manage the product release to online strategy and execution
- Interpreting website reporting data to guide and dictate the wider eCommerce strategy
- Guiding the eCommerce and Digital team to achieve and deliver on business goals, targets and KPI’s
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an eCommerce/Digital leadership role
- Track record leading and developing a high performing team to deliver on business objectives
- Complete understanding of the eCommerce and Digital function
- Successful in delivering eCommerce projects whilst still delivering on day-to-day targets
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A confident and effective communicator with an influential management style
- Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced marketing team
- A passion for finding eCommerce solutions/troubleshooting, and identifying areas to improve