This organisation strives daily to create effective and value add solutions, products and services for their customers. With a national footprint and a diverse service offering, this organisation provides a dynamic and exciting place to work.
About the Role
As the HR Project Specialist you will be responsible for the delivery and execution of a number of HR projects across employee relations, remuneration and benefits, workplace health and safety and organisational change. You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with key stakeholders and the broader HR team to define key project scopes and project requirements.
- Partnering with leaders to ensure appropriate project consultation and to enable project outcomes.
- Delivering on project requirements through the utilisation of effective change management processes
- Developing, leading, and implementing change management plans in line with project governance
- Ensuring appropriate use of relevant research, industry benchmarks, data and analytics across projects
- Creating, developing, and leading change management plans
- Utilising contemporary HR and change practices across all project tasks
- Coaching and advising leaders in the implementation of HR strategy and project plans
- Experience working in a HR project and change environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering key HR projects
- Previous experience working with a change management methodology
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with stakeholders and influencing
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and work autonomously
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field
This is an initial 12 month fixed term opportunity. For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.