Our client is a start-up organisation based in South-Brisbane who have undergone a high amount of success and growth within the last 12-months and are currently operating across multiple sites. They now have now a new requirement for an energetic and passionate Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
- Posting job ads and screening candidates
- Support and advice to managers on best practice recruitment
- Employee life-cycle management (recruitment, on-boarding, contracts and employee relationship management)
- First point of contact for all HR queries including grievances and investigations
- Assisting the HR team with performance management and provide basic advice to the HR Manager
- General HR and recruitment administration
- 2+ years in a similar HR Coordinator or Recruitment Coordinator position
- Experience in the early education sector highly regarded
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of people both written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below.
Thank you for your interest.