- Be the first point of contract for all HR services queries and provide customer support
- Support HR processes, policies and guidelines
- Actively input and maintain HR data and ensure accurate and efficient content management in all relevant HR and payroll systems
- Coordination and support of training activities and our clients Learning Management System (LMS)
- Other HR support duties as required
- 1-3 years experience as a HR Officer/HR Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR, Law, Health & Safety or relevant discipline
- Competent in HRIS systems
- Strong written and verbal communication
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.