Our client is a national professional services organisation that prides themselves on a culture that is open, inclusive, friendly, and focused on playing as a team. An opportunity is now available for an experienced HR Coordinator to be based in the Brisbane CBD office, working with the business providing HR generalist support.
Working as part of a team you will provide generalist HR support for a National organisation. This will involve:
- Working on a range of key projects and initiatives for the business including the development of a D&I strategy and Health and Wellbeing Program.
- Provide support for a range of HR Administration tasks that ensure the team are compliant and managing risk associated employment standards.
- Provide advice and support around the end to end recruitment solution for the business.
- Deliver on WHS assessments for the organisation including ergonomic assessments.
- Support the HRM on the yearly remuneration and benefits for the organisation.
- Proactively work with the HRM on all the training and development requirements across the team.
- Support on ad-hoc HR Services work as part of the wider team.
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources or relevant with up around three years’ experience as a HR generalist.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated history of showing initiative when working on projects.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide support across the business if needed.
To apply, please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact shortly. Thank you for your interest in this fantastic opportunity.