At Tea-cup Cottage, our aim is to enrich the quality of life of people with disability. We believe that everyone should be able to live life how they choose, with a trustworthy helping hand close by when needed.
Our experienced team offers a full suite of disability support services including short-term accommodation, in-home support, community access, day programs, Supported Independent Living (SIL) and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) to suit every need.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and forming a crucial part of the organisation you will be responsible for strengthening the end to end employee experience across the organisation whilst supporting further growth. In this role you will;
- Provide guidance, coaching and advice to leaders across the organisation
- Develop and embed strong HR practises across the organisation
- Drive continuous improvement across the end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Develop and provide ongoing review and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Support the development and implementation of the people strategy to support further growth
- Provide a proactive approach in monitoring and evaluating employee relations matters, developing strategies to eliminate or minimise risk to the business
- Support the business to manage effective workforce planning, including leave management, overtime, casual labour and efficient rostering
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in an HR generalist position, ideally at the Senior Advisor, Business Partner or similar level
- Strong ER and IR knowledge along with proven experience advising stakeholders
- A commercial approach to decision making, as well as a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast paced environment
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
This role offers the opportunity to join a values-based organisation to develop and embed a strong people function whilst supporting further growth.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.