With a rich and longstanding history in Australia, this organisation is a high performing national financial services firm with a strong client and customer centric culture.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director and forming a crucial part of the people team you will be responsible for partnering with the business in driving and supporting transformational change. As the HR Business Partner you will;
- Partner with leaders and key stakeholders across the end to end employee life-cycle.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted relationships with the business to deliver strong people outcomes
- Support organisational transformation and change projects nationally
- Provide ongoing review and maintenance of people strategies to align with business objectives
- Coach and support leaders across people management and organisational change
- Support national talent management strategies through a strong talent and development framework
- Support and drive continuous improvement across the people function, empowering new ways of working in a high performing environment
- Design bespoke people strategies that align to business goals and promote best practice
- Qualifications in Human Resources, or related discipline
- Extensive experience operating as a true HR Business Partner
- Previous experience across people projects and driving organisational transformation
- Ability to work remotely and partner with geographically dispersed stakeholders
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
This role offers the opportunity to join a national financial services firm through a period of transformation and change. This is an initial 6 month contract opportunity with potential to extend.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing email@example.com or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.