Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and its 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, push the boundaries and challenge the industry.
Dedicated to bringing global protection and care, Allianz Partners is the B2B2C leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the following areas of expertise: assistance, international health & life, automotive and travel insurance. We care for our customers, and our caring nature extends our employees. We don’t just hire people, we nourish them and invest in their careers because we recognize that your development and our growth and our development go hand in hand.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture and forming a crucial part of the People and Culture team you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational advice and support to your client group across employee & industrial relations, performance management, succession planning, remuneration & benefits and strategic workforce planning. As the HR Business Partner you will;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the HR strategy to align and enable overall business strategy and goals.
- Provide quality advice and support to the business on employee & industrial relations, performance management, succession planning, remuneration & benefits and strategic workforce planning.
- Mentor and enable managers to help them drive a high performing and engaged team environment.
- Provide clear and concise advice on policies, awards and the enterprise agreement.
- Support managers in leading complex case management processes.
- Provide support and guidance on the completion of annual performance review processes, advising the business on market insights and practices.
- Demonstrated ability in coaching and influencing leaders to uplift capability across your client group.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pragmatic approach to people and culture and business decisions.
- Ability to analyse and interpret HR data to enable business decisions and outcomes.
- Extensive experience managing complex employment and industrial relations matters, demonstrating best practise and the ability to stay up to date with current trends in the employee relations space.
- Contemporary approach to HR practices with the ability to challenge traditional ways of working.
This role offers the opportunity to join Allianz Partners, a leading global organisation to create and enable people outcomes across a dynamic client group.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.