Our client is one of Australia’s most iconic faith based Not for Profit organisations. Built on strong Christian values, the business plays a critical role in providing strength, support, finance and governance for all its key stakeholders.
As this organisation embarks on a new and exciting phase in its development, it will look to develop and implement their strategic vision and operational model.
Reporting directly to the CFO our client is looking to appoint an experienced Group Purchasing Manager to develop group procurement, leveraging scale whilst adding value to the contract management and sourcing processes with vendors and suppliers.
You would display the following skills:
- 5 years + experience in purchasing and supply chain at a management level;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and complex approval requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex and difficult purchasing negotiations
- Able to manage time and work to tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Values led approach to your work and engagements
- You demonstrate collegiate and consultative leadership qualities, with the ability to understand, engage and motivate others
- Strong integrity, highly adaptable and resilient in the workplace
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Motivated and with the energy to deliver.
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join a recognisable organisation with a suite of assets held in high regard. Applicants with tertiary education and further training in the procurement / purchasing space will be beneficial.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Executive Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/