Working closely with the Group CEO and Board, the Executive General Manager Corporate Services will provide strong leadership and direction to the group with a focus on strategic growth that aligns to the five-year strategic plan and company vision. This is a role that requires a strategist who can see growth potential, market opportunities and deliver a competitive advantage while leading a large team of highly capable leaders and technical experts. You will be required to build and execute sustainable improvements through the delivery of multifunctional corporate services and embed a culture of continuous improvement. This role will also involve the development and growth of the corporate services division with a focus on best practice and improved service performance that will meet the immediate and future needs of the business.
- Previous experience as a CFO is essential so that you can demonstrate strong financial acumen and embed a strategic and operational focus across the finance function;
- Strategic partner to CEO and Board who are driving a growth agenda, which will include mergers, acquisitions and divestments and exposure to complex funding models;
- Proven history of working in a large and complex environment with accountability and responsibility for developing a high performing team and function;
- Strong people leadership capability is essential, combined with the skills and experience to grow and develop a diverse team across multiple divisions;
- Commercial acumen and the ability to think strategically as well as a deep understanding of finance, reporting, business processes, property portfolios, operational challenges, levers and drivers;
- High level of emotional intelligence and resilience, combined with the capability to manage conflicting priorities;
- Customer focused and values led;
- Stakeholder engagement enterprise wide and the ability to clearly communicate the corporate services journey and vision; and
- The ability to drive immediate business outcomes by making decisions with an entrepreneurial flair.
To be considered for the position, you will be an exceptional people leader who can demonstrate extensive experience and a record of achievement as a C-suite executive in a complex business. You will need to have worked as a CFO with a proven track record in embedding clear strategic and operational frameworks across multiple divisions. Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills are of paramount importance, combined with the ability to deliver organisational objectives. Your ability to engage others and embrace organisational change with a client service ethos is critical.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Callan Raine (0411 686 652) or Scott Horton (0410 292 332), Alternatively, submit your application via the apply button, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org