With operations that span across international markets, our client is a leading provider of technology solutions within the wider resources sector. With their revolutionary end to end offering to the market, their core focus is partnering with their clients in order to help them become more efficient. A combination of a clearly defined vision and strong values has resulted in an award-winning culture for this market leader.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, and as a key member of executive management team, the Group Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the local and international financial operations whilst making critical contributions to the overall financial strategy of the business.
In doing so, you will also provide sound, timely and insightful strategic advice to the Managing Director, your Executive Leadership Team colleagues, and to the Board. As their lead strategic adviser to the Managing Director and Executive Leadership Team, you will be accountable for the fiscal and fiduciary performance, business financial management & planning and economic modelling. As a key leader, mentor and role model within the business, you will lead and manage a large team of highly skilled and motivated professionals across key projects which include: Selection and implementation of new global financial management system; Standardisation of processes and procedures across offices globally; Reviewing financial treatment of revenue streams and recurring revenue and Governance improvement.
Key Skills Required:
- Are you a highly competent senior finance executive with extensive experience in all areas of finance, including financial strategy and planning, economic modelling, treasury functions and strategic procurement?
- Do you have a proven track record as an exceptional people leader who is confident in engaging with highly influential stakeholders in a complex and regulated environment?
- Have you provided strategic leadership, mentoring, guidance and support to develop an efficient and high performing finance function and team?
- Proven ability to accurately prepare budgets, reconciliations and financial statements (including consolidated financial statements)
- Knowledge of relevant income tax, FBT, GST, ATO and payroll tax requirements and regulations
- Demonstrated ability in developing, implementing, and maintaining financial management processes and systems
- Superior communication skills – both written & verbal
- Excellent time management
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Callan Raine, Associate Director - Executive on (07) 3054 1143 / 0411 686 652. Alternatively, submit your application via the apply button, or email email@example.com