This large, values based organisation is backed by strong foundations in the QLD community. Each day, vital services are provided to thousands of people through it's various entities and the organisation is continuing to enhance key functions.
The culture in this area is really what sets this role apart, the General Manager you will be working with is supportive and collaborative and you will be teamed up with an amazing Executive Assistant who will support you in the initial learning curve.
About the role:
As the key Governance Officer for this section, you will own a key liaison role with Committee, Council and Board members, offer executive level support to the Executive Leadership Team and provide training and advice on systems, processes and governance matters across a range of areas.
- Prepare time sensitive and strictly confidential documentation by drafting Board, Committee and Council minutes; agendas and briefing papers.
- Prepare governance related reports for Board Committees, Executive Leadership Team and its Councils.
- Manage the coordination, compilation and distribution of meeting papers, submissions and reports to the Board, Committees, Executive Leadership Team and the Councils.
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the Governance Framework.
- Manage the web-based board management software portal by governing change requests, maintaining the directories, workrooms and resource libraries, responding to stakeholder enquiries; and facilitating the transition to a paperless Board through training and development.
- Develop and maintain systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement of governance processes.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in preparing and distributing time sensitive and strictly confidential documentation such as Board, Committee and Council minutes; agendas and briefing papers. Governance experience, extensive experience with minute taking and understanding meeting content will see you succeed in this role.
For further information please call Nick Lemin, TROOCOO on 07 3054 1125