Civil & Mining Earthworks Australia, CMEA, is the largest civil earthworks operator of its kind in the Southern hemisphere. CMEA owns and operates the largest fleet of K-Tec Scraper and associated low compaction track and wheel power units in Australia and across the Asia-Pacific region. CMEA is a highly experienced industry leader which allows us to offer a whole-of-project delivery service, from initial project scoping and in-house engineering advisory through to execution and delivery of the final product. With expertise in delivering large-scale, environmentally sensitive and difficult projects, CMEA offers clients cost effective, on time project solutions not offered by other contractors.
About the role:
As CMEA continue to grow and become market leaders across Australia, they are now looking to appoint an experienced General Manager for Western Australia. Working closely with the Board and CEO, this is a key leadership role where extensive experience in the Mining and Civil Infrastructure sector is critical.
The key requirements of the role are:
- Plan, develop and execute the strategy and business plan in order to achieve short, medium and long‐term revenue and profitability goals.
- Establish credibility by using industry insights and product knowledge to convey CMEA’s value proposition in the Western Australian market.
- Develop the team and maintain a strong and healthy pipeline of new and potential clients.
- Taking a solution selling sales approach and build relationships to deliver on-going business and profitability growth.
- Develop an understanding of the Western Australian landscape and competitor offerings.
- Work closely with technical staff to provide customers detailed information on CMEA’s equipment and service offering.
- Proven General Management experience in leading and growing a profitable business.
- The ability to acquire and manage complex customers, in order to build a sustainable and long-term business.
- Previous experience in a General Management role within the Mining and or Civil Infrastructure sector will be essential.
- Exceptional level of motivation, customer focus, leadership and project management skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate analytical thinking and the ability to deliver a clear, persuasive message.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
- The ability to work closely with the Board and CEO.
For further information please call Callan Raine at Troocoo on 07 3054 1143.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in this pivotal role.