The success of their diversified ventures along with a reputation for a collaborative working environment to deliver the business objectives through smart management and hard work has seen the business grow to become one of the State’s largest regionally based corporations. Continued growth is founded on their long-term commitment to the employees and disciplined management, alongside a proactive approach to the environment, community and social responsibility.
Reporting to the CFO they are on the lookout for a highly experienced General Manager of Finance to lead and develop of the Finance team. This is a newly created role which will support the long-term growth of the organisation. The GM Finance will themselves be a technically strong corporate accounting processional, as well as a highly commercial and relationship driven contributor.
This role will ensure best practice accounting and reporting capabilities are delivered. In addition, it will lead and guide a collaborative team to provide efficient and effective day-to-day financial operations as well as manage business objectives and risks.
You would display the following skills:
- 10+ years relevant senior finance experience preferably in heavy industry or resources.
- An exceptional technical knowledge of accounting practices and statutory reporting
- Coordinate annual budget process, forecast and other corporate models
- A proven background leading large finance teams
- Confident in providing timely financial analyses to the executive leadership team
- Able to maintain external relationships to ensure the group has sound relationships and financial facilities in order to delivery against the strategic plan of the organisation.
- A strong commercial acumen with demonstrated experience in M&A and asset disposal
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Highly skilled in managing through change / growth
- Strong personal drive;
- Manages through clarity and trust;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ethical in all that you do and how you work;
- Strategical mind with a relationship focused;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
This role offers a senior level finance opportunity to join an established market player in their field and a business poised for further sustainable growth. Applicants will hold tertiary qualifications in business or finance along with a CA, or CPA qualification.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Annie Kennedy – Principal Consultant, Finance, Accounting and Risk on 07 3054 1141 / email@example.com
Applications close Monday 6th April.
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/