Our client is a major Financial Services organisation who has become a household brand helping customers make quick and easy purchase decisions across a range of products and services.
The General Manager, Digital Banking provides strategic leadership in the compliant execution of the Money vertical strategy, provides continuous improvement to develop the vertical for sustainable growth and manages senior partner relationships. This role will be largely focused around the digital transformation of banking processes and innovation to ensure Customer Journeys are taken to new heights. The role will have a particular focus on home loan products in order to make the application and screening process as user friendly as possible.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop, deliver and evolve the strategic direction of the 'Money' vertical including the introduction of new Product lines and innovative digital enhancements to customer journeys;
- Activities largely focused on the digitization of the Home Loan portfolio
- Oversee day to day commercial performance and manage ad-hoc and monthly reporting requirements for stakeholders;
- Assist the Commercial Division with all aspects of commercial activities such as partner performance and relationships, conversion rates, vertical expansion, product and journey improvements and contract management;
- Maintain compliance by developing and reviewing relevant policies and procedures;
- Lead and empower a working environment of high performance with high integrity;
- Demonstrate execution excellence, and self-management in building constructive and professional relationships and influencing others across the organisations at all levels;
- Employ strong team leadership abilities and influential ability to plan and achieve business strategies and objectives;
- Directly contribute to the Leadership Team’s effectiveness through proactive engagement, collaboration, negotiation and alignment with peers
In order to be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Formal qualifications in a relevant area such as Banking or Finance;
- 5+ years’ experience in a comparable Banking position;
- Experience leading the Digital Transformation of the home loan journey is essential;
- Substantial leadership and management experience commensurate with 5+ years in a relevant senior leadership role within a comparable organisation environment;
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy, and deliver transformational business and cultural change within a substantial Department or a Division;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a full P&L function; and
- A high level of Executive presence, self-awareness and personal effectiveness.