Our client is Aurizon, Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, they transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities — connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets. Aurizon provides customers with integrated freight and logistics solutions across an extensive national rail and road network, traversing Australia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Full Stack Developer to join a high performing, supportive and diverse environment, to play an integral role in an applications modernisation journey.
- Amazing work culture with flexible work-balance options
- Outstanding Brisbane office close to transport and amenities
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Make a difference and re-imagine their core business applications
Aurizon constantly strives towards providing a better, healthier and dynamic environment for their employees. Benefits offered to employees include volunteer leave, parental leave, employee assistance support groups, mentoring with coaching programs and remote working options. They also strive to help the community by often supporting local charities, sponsorship programs and community groups. Aurizon’s focus is not only on transportation; but also sustainability.
About the role
- Design and implement solutions that are maintainable and durable for the future;
- Build and support their applications on their new Kubernetes platform hosted in Azure;
- Front End Development with Vue.JS or React.JS;
- Building APIs in NodeJS and/or C#;
- Develop software in Docker or Kubernetes environments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years as a Full Stack Developer;
- Strong proven experience across Front End Development technologies like Vue.Js or React.Js;
- Strong experience with Node.JS, API Development and/or C#;
- Strong experience with Github and interest in DDD and Microservices;
- Proven experience developing software in a Docker or Kubernetes environment;
- Working knowledge of OO concept including SOLID principles;
- Knowledge using TDD and BDD testing techniques;
- Azure cloud experience is highly desirable however not essential;
- A natural collaborator with a passion for people and working with various in-house and third parties.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, and you’re looking to join an organisation on the move which will truly care about your career, then please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role in further detail.
Alternatively, contact Andrew Pyke at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you.