Full Stack Developer
- 14 month fixed term engagement
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
- Queensland based position
- Commence January 2020
Our client is a genuine leader in the resources sector and has a long track record of achieving innovation which delivers high performance and improvements in all areas of mining and resources operations.
The role will commence work at the very start of this cutting-edge project that focuses on digital enablement. Working as part of a small, but highly experienced project team, you will be an integral part of achieving successful outcomes. The project team, including this position, will be based initially in Brisbane whilst the team works together on project strategy. The role will then evolve to being based for the majority of the time on a Queensland mine site. With that in mind, the successful candidate must be open to a FI/FO component.
- Implement user interfaces based on the specifications and designs of operation experts and designers.
- Performing hands-on automation tasks.
- Undertake software development, operations, and services. Improving communication, collaboration, and integration between software developers and IT operations.
- Interact with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for front-end development and back-end integration.
- Prepare and present rough drafts of the front-end interfaces to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with 3rd-party System Administrators, Developers, Testers, Architects and Business Analysts.
- Working with other engineers in the execution of uplifts across building, releasing, testing and deployment of the products.
- Perform hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure as code and participate in code and design reviews.
- Provide execution of activities related to infrastructure, security, continuous integration, continuous deployment, IT operations and metrics.
- Creative concept development for digital products, with development of working prototypes.
- Investigate and explore emerging technologies such as APIs, frameworks, platforms and tools etc.
- You will have a minimum of three years’ commercial experience working as Full Stack Developer.
- At least three years’ experience of backend (Python) application development.
- Competent in working with Data APIs (REST and GraphQL (preferred)) Competent in working with Git version control.
- Experience of infrastructure design and development in a public cloud (MS Azure and/or AWS environment, Docker and/or Kubernetes) and infrastructure security.
- Experience with designer tools (Axure RP, InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or similar).
- You will be an exceptional communicator both written and verbally.
- Any experience in the resources and mining sector would be advantageous, but not mandatory.
If this feels like a match to your skills and experience and you are looking for a challenging new position on a cutting-edge green field project, then we would like to hear from you. Pease apply or contact the team at ICT@troocoo.com for a confidential discussion