Join this expanding organisation based in Brisbane’s south, due to growth of market share they are looking for Financial Accountant to start in this newly created role. They have been able to continue growing market share in Australia and offshore and are now looking for a Financial Accountant to join the business and play a pivotal role in the finance team.
About the Role
The Financial Accountant will be reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, it is imperative that you are a true team player. As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Month end and Year end reporting
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Year end audit preparation
- Inventory reconciliations
- Capex reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with weekly P&L reporting
- Assist with Bank reconciliations
- Identify and implement process improvements
The ideal candidate will be;
- Currently undertaking professional programs, CA or CPA
- Have completed an Accounting or Business Degree
- 2 years experience in chartered firm or a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication sills
For further information please call Nick Lemin, Troocoo on 0434 586 321.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
For further insights and opportunities in the market you can 'follow' our company LinkedIn profile, Troocoo. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.