Eureka Group Holdings (Eureka) is an ASX listed company focused on providing quality and affordable rental accommodation for independent seniors and disability pensioners within a comfortable community environment.
Reporting to the CFO, the purpose of this role is to lead, develop and manage a small finance team to the highest standard of performance. This role is located in Brisbane CBD.
You will be responsible for financial accounting, reporting and controls including accounts payable, payroll, month-end reporting, statutory reporting & compliance, tax and adhoc duties as requested by the CFO.
Eureka boasts a supportive and inclusive culture and is well-known for their development opportunities.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Big 4 experience including tax or business services
- 4+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Team leadership
- High quality, accurate and timely reporting with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong statutory reporting background, preferably within ASX listed company, encompassing a broad depth of knowledge of accounting standards
- Experienced with multiple entities legal entities and cost centres
- Property industry experience desirable
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels, work within tight deadlines & prioritise multiple tasks & projects
- High level of proficiency in the use of MYOB/Microsoft Office Suite (advanced skills in Excel & Word) and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software
- ERP Implementation experience will be highly regarded and essential
- Opportunity for this role to evolve and grow your career;
- Excellent team environment;
- Brisbane CBD Location;
- Flexible work arrangements
Please submit your application now or for further details contact Linda Hudson 0432 771 331 or Linda.email@example.com