The Finance Manager is responsible for developing and building trusted relationships across the leadership team and with specific stakeholders. You will deliver insightful business unit performance reporting whilst delivering strategic financial advice to drive financial outcomes.
- Budget development and review.
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Financial forecasting and activity based accounting.
- Provide decision support analysis on projects.
- Project performance reporting.
- Build key business relationships with stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor a team of Analysts.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Effective communications skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Strong Excel and MS Suite skills.
For more information please call Nick Lemin for a confidential discussion on 0434 586 321.