TROOCOO is a cutting-edge Queensland recruitment business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Our dynamic team has decades of search and recruitment industry experience and we have assembled a group of true market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland to be successful. TROOCOO is financially backed by a larger group and this gives us the ability to scale with a strong reach locally, nationally and internationally.
TROOCOO exists to not only build a business that is market leading within our industry, but to also work with other like-minded fun, energetic, focused, and highly motivated individuals. Were all about the people, and that's why our brand promise is "invested in people". With some amazing wins under our belt in our first 18-months we are committed to accelerating our growth plans and are looking for exceptional individuals to join TROOCOO, and will flourish under the Values and ethics of the business.
About this exceptional opportunity
Exceptional growth now means that TROOCOO are looking for a highly motivated and like minded Finance Assistant to work alongside our Finance Manager, based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Initially only two days per week (Monday and Friday preferred) it is hoped as the company continues to grow, so will this role which by agreement will see the role increase in both duties and responsibilities, but also move to three days a week, or more, if agreeable in the future.
Role duties and responsibilities, include the below, but there will always be additional and interstesing things.
- Coordinate invoice receipt processes including daily check of finance email inbox, printing of all invoices and collation/sorting and matching and attaching to purchase orders
- Follow up managers to ensure purchase orders matched to all invoices
- Create and maintain suppliers/staff as creditors on relevant systems C
- Maintain an up to date creditors invoice file and creditors ledger
- Enter all invoices into TROOCOO’s Accounting Software - using appropriate expense account and program job code
- Print off Weekly payment run for checking, ensure all correct and reconcile any errors eg coding, amounts, timesheets, details
- Print out Credit report and thena compare to payment run
- Prepare the Electronic Funds Transfer file in into TROOCOO’s Accounting Software
- Ensure invoices are attached to the relevant EFT authorization
- Prepare invoices, record all receipts and deposits via the bank statements and enter into TROOCOO’s Accounting Software ensuring account and job codes are correct.
- Enter receipts in TROOCOO’s Accounting Software
- Debt collection weekly for all outstanding and overdue invoices
- Responsible for monthly processing of transactions on all corporate credit cards against credit card statement
- Ensure corporate credit cards and expenses are reconciled against original receipts
- Champion TROOCOO’s values Statement both internally and externally to the wider community.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone to work across a large range of accounting and financial activities, learn grow and develop. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a true team environment, where we all help each other and all celebrate team success over that of an individual.
A background or experience in similar accounting and finance administrational positions is required. If you have relevant certification or education, this would be great to have, but certainly not mandatory.
For further information please call Andrew Pyke, TROOCOO on (07) 3054 1121.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest