Highly successful international business that has secured new long term contracts are looking for a Financial Analyst. This will be a senior and progressive role as the company continues to deliver outstanding service having recently been awarded key contracts.
About the Role:
As a senior member of the team the Financial Analyst will partner with the business and operational team and be involved with supporting decision making and ensuring reporting is accurate and insightful. In this position you will be responsible for a range of duties that specifically support the operations across areas of Financial Planning and Analysis of budget activities.
- Provide strategic insight and performance reporting
- Support senior stakeholders
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Financial modelling of leading and lagging indicators
- Identifying new opportunities for process improvement
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring of performance
- Review processes and develop efficiencies
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and financial integrity
- Support and contribute to project delivery
- Be influential and convincing in communications
You will have a great attitude, be influential and convincing and want to continuously learn and grow.
You will be CA/CPA Qualified and it is important to have confidence in your abilities around budgeting, forecasting and analysis and associated commentary.
For more information about this exciting role and company please call Nick Lemin on 07 3054 1125