Urban Utilities is one of the largest water distributor-retailers in Australia. Their people ensure that a population of more than 1.5 million South East Queenslanders have access to world-class drinking water, recycled water and sewerage services. They love being part of their urban and regional communities, and they take great pride in their people, their work, and the opportunity to manage a network that provides access to one of earth's most precious resources.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Executive Leadership Team, the Executive Leader Integrated Solutions will have overall accountability for the long-term strategy development, planning, design and implementation of infrastructure and solutions, supported by intelligence and analytics.
Leading a team of well-networked industry and engineering professionals, this role will be responsible for motivating the team to manage and engage strategic partners, stakeholder, government and regulator relationships to ensure that Urban Utilities is positioned to influence and shape liveability and other strategic initiatives.
Key Role Requirements
- Develop innovative strategies, master plans and policy, informed by insights and trend analysis, to support the implementation of an integrated servicing plan to meet customer, financial, regulatory and shareholder goals;
- Provide enterprise leadership development and implementation of a whole of organisation solution management framework;
- Develop and optimise the Urban Utilities capital investment program to meet customer, long-term cost efficiency, regulatory compliance and corporate objectives;
- Leadership of the group’s annual strategies, business plan and improvement initiatives;
- Accountable for the development and implementation of strategies related to the Integrated Solutions function;
- Partner with appropriate groups to best deliver internal services, including finance, digital, safety and innovation;
Required Experience and qualifications:
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to possess significant industry experience and record of achievement at the executive leadership level. You will also bring a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate high performing teams to deliver key business outcomes, whilst working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team to unite Urban Utilities behind a shared vision.
Your ability to consult, design, develop and implement strategic outcomes relative to job-related activities are underpinned by your ability to quickly respond to meet the needs of a changing industry and environment. Strong stakeholder management skills are of paramount importance, with a proven ability to champion, lead and implement transformational change.
Tertiary qualification in a relevant business, science, engineering, environment or related field will be highly desirable.
You will also need to possess a valid Queensland C class drivers’ licence, or equivalent interstate licence, as there will be a requirement to work across multiple sites not serviced by public transport.
This is a great time to be joining Urban Utilities as we find new ways to engage our community in the design and delivery of our projects.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Callan Raine on 0411 686 652. Alternatively, submit your application via the apply button, or email firstname.lastname@example.org