Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Their 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where they offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While they have been around for over 65 years, they understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire their customers and their people to re-define the possibilities. Endeavour Foundation are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive their purpose and values forward.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive General Manager, Strategy and Development will lead and facilitate the development and implementation of the strategy across the organisation. This is a pivotal appointment where you will be required to develop organisational capacity and capability through establishing and improving strategic planning activities, implementation plans, frameworks and governance with effective measurement and reporting. The role will focus on insight and data driven information to inform strategies and plans that support Endeavour Foundation’s strategic intent.
To be successful in this executive leadership role you will need to facilitate strategy, investment and growth opportunities across the business with a focus on Endeavour Foundation’s core services product strategy for both commercial and core customers. This spans across the full value chain, linking strategic procurement, asset management and property strategy in order to generate value for customers and the organisation.
Specifically, key success areas include:
- Work with key stakeholders at Board, Executive and Senior leader levels in developing an operating planning model and framework that aligns with the strategic plan and vision;
- Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything you do;
- Drive an integrated, transformational and innovative approach to strategic planning, asset management and strategic procurement that supports the strategic requirements of the business;
- Lead all Endeavour Foundation strategic plan development, enhancement and review;
- Provide advice, support and coaching to the Board, CEO and ELT in relation to strategy and development;
- Facilitate the five-year investment strategy and plan across the business;
- Develop business modelling and workforce planning opportunities aligned to the NDIS scheme and commercial customer segments to ensure best performance and financial outcome;
- Facilitate growth, merger and acquisition strategy development through identification and development of business cases for Board consumption; and
- Develop and implement a property portfolio strategy, articulating the market opportunities, competitive advantage, capital investment plan and long-term growth opportunities to increase capacity for core customers;
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate significant executive leadership experience in a complex environment with a demonstrated understanding of strategic development. You will also have a track record of success driving performance through accountability for results and successfully engaging high performance teams to support organisational objectives. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate success working in a growing, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is lives and breathes values-based leadership and is driven by its purpose to make possibilities a reality for people with a disability. This executive role will offer a competitive remuneration package and outstanding employee benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing, private health insurance discounts, paid parental leave, EAP, onsite parking and cafe.
For further information please call Callan Raine on 0411 686 652 or to apply please submit your application in word format below and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail.
Thank you again for your interest in this pivotal appointment.