You will be joining the organisation in the midst of an exciting and challenging strategy, that will shape the organisation for its future state. The position of Executive Assistant is a newly created role within the organisation and you will be responsible for supporting two C level Executives. Daily you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide research, analysis and report development as required
- Diary and travel management
- Preparation of materials and documentation
- Minute taking in all board meetings and board committees
- Preparation of board papers, working on board meeting coordination and working with the CFO and Legal Counsel on corporate governance
You will be a confident, outcomes focused and friendly Executive Assistant. You will pride yourself on your strong organisation skills as well as your ability to pre-empt your Executives needs. You will love working for an organisation that has their members at the heart of all they and will enjoy working within a progressive and caring business that truly does look after its employees. You will have previous experience supporting C level Executives and confident in your ability to liaise with a varied stakeholder group.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1150.