The position of Executive Assistant is a pivotal position within this organisation and you will provide critical support to the Group CEO. This position is multi-faceted and fast paced. You will be required to wear many hats and be the “glue” and problem solver across the broader leadership team.
- Extensive diary management by prioritising and organising meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Attendance at senior management and other key meetings. Includes preparation of agenda, minutes and monitoring of action points arising from these meetings.
- Preparing reports, correspondence, internal communications and presentations which will include compilation and research, statistics, agenda papers etc.
- Arrange accommodation, events, hospitality and travel arrangements as required.
- Liaising with corporate travel agent to progress travel bookings as directed. Assisting with other requirements for Group CEO’s travel as required.
This position is best suited to a highly organised, confident and outcomes focused Executive Assistant. You will have extensive diary management experience and pride yourself on your strong communication skills. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced team environment and love the fact you can make such impact in the lives of your Executives.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1150.