- Responsible for understanding information use cases, source data concepts, data quality, business rules.
- Determine architectural approaches for data environments
- Create and align logical and physical data models with enterprise business information models (BIM) and agreed Data Office standards.
- Own and contribute in definition and implementation of Data Architecture deliverables such Business & technical metadata, data security & privacy catalogue, data quality assessments
- 5+ Years’ experience as a Data Architect, specialising in Data Modelling
- 2+ Years of data architecture definition and management experience in Data Quality, Master and Reference Data Management Solutions
- 5+ Years of experience in Business - Technical Metadata Management
- Hands-on experience Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models definition. Ability to adopt and expand Industry standard Enterprise Data Model
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Gerard Creedon or Frances Standen at TROOCOO - ICT@troocoo.com.