Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organisation that are currently developing an Information Communications Technology Strategy, to align with and support the overall business strategy. The ICT strategic plan involves a sequence of phases with specific outcomes.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for:
- Develop and document a high-level enterprise architecture plan (organisational, business, information, application, technology)
- Advise on architectural governance practices
- Advise on architecture roles & resources required during execution phase
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years as an Enterprise Architect in a large, distributed organisation
- The Open Group TOGAF certified
- CISSP-ISSAP preferred
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.