- Understand the business's economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation, so as to effectively support and guide technology investment decisions.
- Design and construct future and current-state business models so as to practically apply new and emerging technologies to drive them.
- Detail potential competitive threats from digital enterprises that are generally considered outside of your traditional realm of competition
- Demonstrate the business value of EA as an enabler of strategy formulation, and as support for technology innovation, which drives the organisation's top and bottom lines.
- Present a gap analysis and/or IT investment road map that reflects the status of the existing IT estate
- Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- 5+ years’ experience in senior enterprise architecture roles in medium to large organisations, with demonstrated coverage of architecture deliverables across business, information, applications and infrastructure.
- Business architecture development and implementation experience.
- Extensive experience providing architectural assurance over enterprise and solution architectures produced by internal and third
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a multi-vendor and outsourced environment.
- TOGAF Certified
- Experience designing architectures for a digital services environment.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, micro services, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or email ICT@troocoo.com for a confidential discussion.