We are on the lookout for an experienced Project Manager to take ownership for the End-To-End delivery of technologies from initial concept all the way through into marketplace. The Project Manager will be directly accountable for the delivery of a projects technical and financial deliverables, working closely with the Engineering, Operations, and other Centers of Competence.
This role requires a technically competent Engineer, who is equally skilled at managing complex projects across an array of technical disciplines in a matrix-reporting environment.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the cross functional engineering teams in the delivery of product projects from initial concept, through to industrialisation, launch and into the market place.
- Managing the entire landscape of a product project from scheduling, timing, costing, performance and competitiveness and the whole delivery of engineering projects from initial concept.
- Controlling the specification of the product project through Design Review, Packaging Assessments, Validation & Verification events, Releasing & Implementation meetings.
- Developing whole product test plans, to demonstrate functional and attribute performance to meet design requirements and project targets.
- Leading the resolution of a product project technical issues, working cross functionally to ensure the correct balance of customer requirements & attributes are achieved.
- Proactively / pre-emptively identifying roadblocks and technical challenges, identifying solutions to keep effort on the plan and eliminating impediments to a projects success.
- Reporting project status at weekly and monthly reviews; aggregating the various inputs and preparing the corresponding report out’s for the weekly meetings and/or monthly Board events.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams. Profound leadership capabilities and self-awareness, to be effective as a Projects Manager in a matrix organisation environment.
- Ability to manage complex technical issues & balance often conflicting needs.
- Wide and deep knowledge of projects operating across multi-disciplined teams. Proficient with MS Project, Jira, and state of the art modern workplace collaboration tools (office 365 etc.)
- Knowledge of both ‘traditional’ Waterfall and ‘modern’ Agile methods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop and then achieve the measures and targets, with an ability to draw conclusions from disparate sources of data and information.
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets; ideally with an MBA.
- Exceptional leadership and well-balanced communication skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders.
- Electrical/Electronics, Software or Systems Engineering Degree; preferably with a post graduate qualification (MEng or higher).
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.