Economic Development Queensland is a leading Government department that works with local governments, industry and the community to identify growth and investment opportunities for Queenslanders to prosper. EDQ leads and delivers infrastructure and property projects for Queensland's economic benefit, and drives a range of development projects including:
- large complex urban sites which support renewal
- regional residential projects which respond to community need
- industrial activities which generate on-going employment opportunities
- infrastructure projects which encourage further development
As EDQ continue to grow and develop infrastructure for Queenslanders, an exciting opportunity for an Engagement and Marketing Manager is now available to develop, manage and implement all project marketing activities across multiple land development projects. As the Engagement and Marketing Manager, you will also be responsible for the management of the community and stakeholder engagement activities for EDQ’s projects. To be successful candidate in this hands-on Marketing and Engagement opportunity, you must have previous experience within a similar role within the property industry.
- Develop, manage and implement marketing strategies and plans to achieve enquiry targets for multiple residential land development projects.
- Lead and manage the marketing activities for multiple residential land development projects to ensure sales objectives are supported and achieved.
- Develop and manage creative and innovative campaigns to create a strong impact on the community, develop a recognisable and likeable brand and ensure sales objectives are supported.
- Write for a range of media including brochures, newsletters, articles, media releases and the web and have a detailed knowledge of relevant associated computer programs.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and expenditure across multiple land development projects.
- In conjunction with the relevant EDQ project teams and the Director of Engagement and Marketing, drive the planning and implementation of community engagement programs for a range of projects.
- Provide EDQ with expertise on a range of engagement services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project specific strategies and programs, undertake research and provide a range of engagement services.
- Deliver community engagement strategies and consultations relating to EDQ potential development sites and appropriately manage community views and concerns to gain general community acceptance/understanding of the intended development.
- Support the delivery of appropriate systems, frameworks, and processes in order to facilitate a formalised, systematic, and consistent approach to community engagement and marketing across EDQ and by development partners.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role within marketing and engagement.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Demonstrated experience, skills and achievements in residential land development projects is essential.
- Previous experience in the development, management and implementation of marketing strategies and plans and collateral to achieve enquiry targets.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and management of project marketing activities including campaigns and events to support sales and community objectives.
- Management of multiple internal and external stakeholders to support sales, marketing and community activities.
Please note Troocoo have been engaged to manage the process on behalf of Economic Development Queensland and all third-party applications will be managed by Oliver Molinari at Troocoo.
Please apply through the link below.