Our client is a customer centric organisation on a journey of significant growth and transformation. Due to this, they are seeking an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join their team.
About the role:
Working as part of a wider people function, this role will provide expert advice relating to employee relations matters. The position will be both strategic and operational in delivery, and will provide exceptional opportunity to coach and engage with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
- Lead the support and advice on complex ER issues
- With a detailed understanding of employment law and standards in Australia, devise solutions to complex queries around operational priorities and people management.
- Analyse and identify trends and patterns in ER issues to inform continuous improvement.
- Engage/brief legal counsel as required and represent the organisation at tribunals and the Fair Work Commission.
- Design and deliver on ER Training for the HR network within the organisation.
- Manage relationships with third parties including unions as required.
- Support the review and development of policies and procedures as requirement.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar employee relations role.
- Exceptional knowledge of employment and workplace health and safety legislation in Australia.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong case management experience including
- Experience in organisational transformation and people change.
- Exposure to Enterprise Agreement negotiation.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.